Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I am very very proud of myself for making Halloween costumes that are largely sustainable...as in "taken from my house." With the exception of a toy rifle and a $1 set of antlers from Target, these were totally recession-proof, consumer reuse costumes. This year with the Dubai move, the useless economy, and the election fatigue...it's just too depressing to get excited for Halloween this year.

They are also politically astute. Since I am in Las Vegas to vote amongst other things.... I figure turning my old boarding school outfit into a Sarah Palin impersonation is par for the course. She is by far the reason I will not be voting Republican this election. And also, Andrew enjoys all opportunities to dress up as animals who can talk.

So, without further delay, Caribou Barbie and Joe the Moose!!

No comments: