Sunday, November 9, 2008

Proof of Global Warming: Meet My New Dog/Fox

I will soon be living alone due to the Dubai Notice, so I begged/bribed my landlord to let me get a dog. In this economy that extra $500 deposit could pretty much get you just about anything it seems as long as that thing doesn't bark. So I went to the 92nd Street ASPCA and got this teensy little white scrumpy white 6+ year-old mutt whom I named "Poppy McKee." Getting a dog that cannot travel via subway or bus in NYC is kind of not sustainable...

She is a special needs dog with breast cancer who will need surgery(s) and tons of attention. But she genuinely just looks like a cross between a small white terrierish dog and an arctic fox. I guess they're migrating from the poles now too a la global warming...or at least that's what I am telling all the terribly gullible people who are always trying to touch her in public (rude).

I might get less work done now, but it's for a good cause.

No comments: